Sunday, November 28

Helmar blogging

Over the last couple of weekends I have had my first posts on the Helmar blog, so I can share those projects on here now too.






Check out the blog here, to see how I made the title.

Here's the second one.




See the blog post here.

Best Creation are running a Holiday blog hop, starting tomorrow. There are some great prizes to be won, so it would be great to have lots of friends playing along. (It's international).
Here's a sneak at the prizes on offer:


It all starts on the Best Creation blog at http://bestcreationinc.blogspot.com/. See you there.

3 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Beautiful!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Beautiful!!

Leeann Pearce said...

I really enjoyed seeing your page you created for the helmar blog... such a bright and happy page all the things i love!

and by the way you are just amazing when it comes to cards! keep up the awesome work.