Wednesday, April 6

Good times tag with Heartfelt Creations

It's time for another Heartfelt Creations project using Winking Frogs. This week I decided to make something a bit different and make a tag. I always admire these when I see other people make the, but have only made a fe myself. I really enjoyed putting this one together. It is quite large, and might make a nice feature on a layout, or might even look nice on the wall in a black frame. In fact these frogs would be a great theme for decor for a little boy room.

This is the last week using this collection. I really like the lil pads in their collection, they are quite different to anything else I have seen, and I really love the dragonfly (probably even more than the frogs shhh!) 



Next week we will be featuring a brand new collection called Berry Cafe, which is super sweet. You can see a little peek of a project idea over on the blog. As always you can also check out lots of beautiful projects from the rest of the very talented team. 

2 comments:

SussiPoppins said...

This sure is a fun tag...love these cheeky frogs! Hugs

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!