Thursday, October 6

This week for Heartfelt Creations, I made a pretty purple card. I used one of the large print papers for this, making use of the printed sentiment as a focus point. I created a little pocket, and made lots of flowers to have spilling out from the side of the card. The combination of roses and the vine foliage, make creating a bold effect really simple. I find that having just flowers on their own looks a little un natural, but the addition of the foliage really finishes it off. 



If you are liking the purples in this collection like I do, check out the blog, There are a whole bunch of purple themed cards and projects this week. You can also see another sneak of the next collection coming called Blushing Rose. 

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Stunning!

Anita Kejriwal said...

wow!!! so delicate and beautiful !!

Maire Gamber said...

How pretty! One of my favorite colors!
Marie