Thursday, May 24


This month at Ruby Rock-It, we are continuing our celebration of boys with new boy theme paper collections. This collection from the Bella! line is called Little Man and features fun geometric patterns and cute images with space ships and planes. Not all of the images fit in with my baseball theme, but by being selective, I was able to easily cater for my needs.



The Bella! corrugated card provides a really fun background with lots of texture, allowing me to keep my design relatively simple. I spritzed the corrugated board with some black paint to add a little interest, and repeated the stars in both my background papers, and then as handcut embellishments.


A little twine in a co-ordinating green was enough to stop the layout from being completely one dimensional.

Supplies used:
Bella! Little Man paper collection

Dimensional paint
Twine

No comments: