Sunday, May 27

Today I have a new card to share with you using Becca Feeken's brand new Romancing the Swirl collection by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. For this card, I have used the Corner Cotillion die set. This die comes with both the main die as well as two flowers and a leaf die. The die can be used with or without the oval die in place. 


This die reminded me a little bit of a stained glass window, so I layered up the die on foam dots so that the patterned paper would show through from underneath without overshadowing the die itself. 

I used the flowers from the set to create these pretty pink and white blooms. I inked the centres for a pop of colour, and added some pink prills for dimensional centres.  I used green ribbon to wrap around the centre of the card and love the way that it adds to the look of the foliage (quite by happy accident). To finish I added dots of dimensional paint around the oval frame.


I love that the dies in this collection are so delicate, that you really don;t need to add a whole lot to them to make them to create an amazing card.

Is this die on your shopping list? What's your favorite thing about it?

Supplies
Die: Amazing Paper Grace by Spellbinders Corner Cotillion die
Paper: Prima
Other: Organza ribbon, Prills, Ranger distress ink, gauze, Liquid Pearls dimensional paint.


No comments: