Saturday, May 12

Baby Boy cards with Ruby Rock-It


This month at Ruby Rock-It we are celebrated all things boy! I love the cute little bears in the new Baby mini theme collection, so naturally I started fussy cutting and built my cards around that. I also love making matching sets of cards.


I started with card bases from the Francheville card sets. These make life so much easier. The stars background paper is so sweet. For both cards I used this as my base layer.


Next I used a die cut frame (which I actually had sitting here spare from another project-win!) I wanted my papers to be the focus of the card, so I used these as a background accent, then layered more paper over the top.



Next, I created a cluster with a paper doily, a sentiment cut from the papers, and my little bears. Notice the sweet little bird also from the same paper. Even though they are boy cards, I though the little white flowers and white ribbon worked perfectly. 


Supplies:
Bella! "Baby" mini theme papers
Fundamentals paper doilies
Bella! florals



No comments: