I know I've been terrible at blogging. It;s just not a priority for me at the moment. By the time I get around to my fouor design team sites each day, there just doesn't seem to be anything left to say on here.
Might do the random catch up thing, just for the sake of updating quickly, before I do that though, I need to let you know that I have discovered an option to send group emails from my page plans website to let you know when new page plans are being added. All you have to do is send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you would like to become a member. No cost or anything like that.
Ok, the catch up:
* It's starting to get really hot here. I think that Summer is goign to be nasty.
* We went to Jones Beach on Long Island yesterday to go to an air show. It was really good. I'll try to post some pictures later.
* It is Memorial Day weekend here, so we had Michael home with us today.
* It is also Fleet Week here in New York. We tried to go today to tour one of the huge war ships, but Kyan threw a top 10 tantrum on the train, so we turned around and took him home again and missed out.
* Haven't done all that much scrapping lately, although I have worked on my Scrappy Giraffe kit. I'll upload pics another day.
* I have a layout going on display at CHA for The Crafter's Workshop.
* Kyan is being unbelievably defiant at the moment. He seems to be very smart, and we actually think that may be the casue of the behaviour at the moment. We think he just doesn't have the emotional maturity to go with his clever little brain.
* We have our friends Shaum and Lesleigh here ont he weekend, so we'll probably have a quiet week in the lead up to another big weekend.
I think that's it for now. Don't forget to sign up for my page plans and check back here soon for some pictures.
1 day ago