* Kyan turned 7. We had a really fun Lego party.
* Amelie has moved into a big girl bed.
* Michael has been made permanent at work.
* Cameron and Amelie have started at daycare 2 days a week.
* 5 weeks until we go to Japan for our wedding anniversary holiday.
* The washing machine leaked all over the floor and our entire timber needs to be replaced.
* My vegie garden is almost finished. We are eating home grown lettuce, and tomatoes and eggs.
Doesn't sound like much, but we seem to be busy all the time.
And now some of my recent scrapping stuff.
September sketch layout for Scrapping Outback.
This one was published in Scrapbooking Memories.
Kit layout for A Crafter's Passion
Must share Kyan's birthday photos. If I don't do it soon, someone email and remind me please.