Wednesday, November 6

Heartfelt Creations news



Last week, I got the email I had been hoping for, to say I had made the Heartfelt Creations team. There are some really great crafter's on the team, and I am very happy to be one of them. I already received my first parcel this week, and have so many gorgeous things to play with. This company really suits my style perfectly, and of course their dies are manufactured by Spellbinders so naturally they are awesome, and I would say a bit more on the floral side that the SB designs, so that is even more good news for me.

Today my first project has gone up on the blog, so I can share it here now too. This was one of my submission pieces.

   

 These vintage floret roses were lots of fun to make and I love how they came out. I was able to make two different styles of roses from these dies.




Make sure you come back over the next couple of days for a blog hop with Ruby Rock-It/ Bella! Fundamentals. 

9 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning! It is just beautiful. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Just stunning. Isn't she just a little cutie. Your flowers are beautiful.

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous and those flowers are incredible!~~

Unknown said...

Love your project is is gorgeous!

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Gorgeous Leish and Congratulations :)
Well done :)
Rachelle

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous project!! Welcome to the HC design team!!

Sarah said...

Hi Alicia, this is so beautiful! I love your style! I'm looking forward to working with you at HC!

VW Card said...

Looooooveeee this those flowers are so beautiful and also your subject

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful project! Congrats on making the DT and thanks for the inspiration!