For the blog this week I altered a little mini lantern that I found in a $2 shop. It was already painted white, so that made this a pretty easy little project. I again used one of the co-ordinating stamps as a platform for my large flower cluster, which gave some nice little leaf details (see close up). As is often the case for me, I also added some larger leaf dies to bulk up the clusters.
This project made a nice little gift idea with some chocolates inside. I really like how this one turned out :)
As always the other designers have some really pretty projects to show with this collection too, check out the blog here.