Leisha’s Blog

Saturday, May 24

Sweet Lullaby with Heartfelt Creations

This week on the Heartfelt Creations blog I have a baby layout to share. This is when Amelie was just a couple of hours old.

I did some work to the patterned paper base before starting this layout. I tore out a feature section, and added some ink and some texture paste through a stencil.


The filagree section here is the base of the baby carriage die, plus a few matching flowers of course.

I've used a new Spellbinder fancy doe as a photo matt and made the booties from the die set which have been embossed in pink.

This week I really love Karan Gerber's baby gift bag. It's so sweet, and really shows off the new stamps.

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is such a gorgeous layout...and so many thoughtful details. My favorite is the upturned umbrella that you filled with ribbon and flowers! So clever!!!!

Linda K said...

Very beautiful scrapbook page. Love the way you made use of all the die cuts! Gorgeous!