Friday, June 26

Heartfelt Poppies and Art Anthology

This week for Heartfelt Creations we partnered with Art Anthology for a blog hop. Art Anthology have a beautiful range of paints, so it was lots of fun to play with them. I was given some dimensional paint in lime grey and grey. To make the best use of them, I decided to make a little canvas.

 

 I used Art Anthology sorbet dimensional paints: Trolley Grey, Lime. I used the green for the background. I used the grey on the chipboard, and painted dots using a stylus. I also mixed some of it in with some thicker texture paste, which I applied through a stencil.

 
And lots of blazing poppies.
 

 
The blog post for this week included lots of projects from the whole team, along a new card making video, and a preview of the next kit coming a couple of weeks.


1 comment:

SussiPoppins said...

Love this LO!...I have also become to like Art Anthology product. Hugs