Wednesday, August 31

Time for another Heartfelt Creations share from the Snow Kissed collection. This week I tried my hand at a bendy card. I thought it would lend itself very nicely to the three dimensional trees that I created using the stamp and die set. It's a bit hard to tell in the photo, but I created the trees by layering two together. The top one was folded in half down the middle, then glued to the centre of the base tree.  By grouping the trees across the different layers of the card, I created a little forest effect. 




Check out the blog for more. See Liz Walkers awesome idea for using acetate for a snowy scene. Very clever. 

While you are there, you'll be able to see a preview of the new collection Classic Rose. I suspect that this will be a very popular collection, and some of the flowers I've seen from the design team so far are really amazing. 

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!