Wednesday, March 1

Heartfelt Double Share

For some reason my blog post for last week didn't go live, but that just means that I now have a double dose of Heartfelt Creations for you today. 

First up is a card with a bit of a monochrome theme to it. 




For this next one, I once again went with the pink tones fort hr dogwoods. I love the green touch in the flower centres. For my cluster, I used one of the floral images to stamp the background and then used it as a template to fill in the cluster. I think it worked out quite well. 



Voting is currently underway for the new applicants for the design team. Be sure to check the blog for details on how to cast your vote. It is always fun to see some new styles. While there, you can also get a sneak peek of the new collection being released next week. I know that in Australia this past weekend, some lucky class participants got to work with this collection before it's actual release. I hope they know how lucky they are. 



2 comments:

SussiPoppins said...

Both are stunning cards...love 'em hugs

Agulek said...

Lovely cards:)