Wednesday, July 4

Shiny elegance with Amazing Paper Grace

Today I have another new card created with one of Becca Feeken's die designs from her new Romancing the Swirl from Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.  I have mixed things up a bit today and combined elements from three different die sets from the collection to create this sparkly piece. 

I started with some Hemstitch Squares in both gold and white. Just a note, the outer edge of the white was the same size as the inner edge of the gold, but I wanted the purple background paper to show through, so once die cut, I trimmed a little extra from the white to open up the gap. 

I adhered the gold frame with foam dots to give dimension, and then recessed the white frame flat against the background.
Next, I die cut a Trefoil Crest frame and layered it over the top of the squares.


Finally, I added an accent from the Ringlet Round set in gold. I love how much of a statement this makes in gold, and the pearl brad in the centre brings it all together perfectly. 

See Becca's Amazing Paper Grace blog for more inspiration.



1 comment:

jenny said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!