I can't believe how busy I have been lately. I have badly neglected my blog, so I am going to do a quick catch up. So it's not too long and boring, I'll do the dot point thing.
* Baby Cooper is doing well, although he has a little bit of jaundice. They should be hom in a couple of days. Still no middle name yet.
* My brother-in-law has become engaged to the lovely Leanne.
* Marcel and Belinda were here for Christmas which was nice, and they brought Tim Tams with them. We tried to make lunch as close to home as possible. We had a ham, although we had to cook it first. No ready to go hams over here. Lucky I read the lable. Could have turned out badly. It certainly looked cooked.
*Kyan loved his presents. He now has enough train pieces to fill up his entire bedroom.
* I went to my first real life crop yesterday with my new Scrappy Giraffe friends. I met Molly and Kat from the SGK DT and the lovely Rosa, as customer of Kat's. Was lots of fun, although we got lost coming home. We made it safely, albeit very late. Poor Kat still had to drive all the way out to Long Island once she dropped me off.
* We cropped at Molly's house. She is so so sweet, and has the best accent.
* I have a new online class being announced at Scrapbook City in the next day or so. It is a BTP class. Would like to see lots of people there.
* Sara and I have been working on another project for Scrapbook City. More clues coming to your email box very soon.
* Still no snow. It's cold but certainly not freezing.
Here are some pics:
And this is from the crop. These lovely ladies are Molly and Kat.