Well we are settling into the new year. Michael went back to work today, so we are getting back into our normal routine.
There are quite a few new things in store this year for us/me.
* I will soon take up my position with Kat and the girls at Scrappy Giraffe Kits. I really like hanging out with these girls.
* I have managed ( with the help of Molly) to get myself a seat at the next Scrap Dream Vacation. It is a ginormous retreat here in the States with hundreds of people. It sounds awesome. I'm very lucky to have gotten my spot. I'm looking forward to it.
* Any of you who are customers at Scrapbook City will have gotten a cryptic little email yesterday. I'm not giving away any extra clues just yet, but there are lots of big and great things happening there this year, and let's just say that we are going to be kicking it off in a very big way. If you haven't already, head over to the website and check out the speculation. The more the merrier. If you are not already a forum user, then this is the perfect time to join in.
* I have another class opening up very soon. I'm just waiting on an email with some info, then I'll be able to open registration. It is a beyond the page project this time. Very cool project too.
* I have some other very exciting news too, but I can't spill until tomorrow.
I'm in a scrapping mood after I did a bit of a clean up today, so I might go and see what I come up with so I can have something to show you tomorrow.