Wednesday, May 4

Have a sweet, Heartfelt Creations day.

Today on the Heartfelt Creations blog, we have our brand new design team members sharing their very first project. I am very pleased to have been invited back for another year. Thank you to everyone who comes to visit my blog, and for your lovely comments. Thank you especially to those who voted to have me hang around for another year. 

A big congratulations to the new designers, who I am sure will do wonderful work, and a farewell to Archana, Oksana, Emily and especially Robin, whose work I truly adore, and who I got to spend some time with in LA. I will miss you. 

There are some really beautiful collections coming, and I can't wait to share them with you.

Today I am sharing my latest project, which is a sweet little tag. I have featured the lemonade stamp image from the Berry Cafe cling stamp set, and of course teamed it with the berry blossoms. 



A few favourites for me on the blog this week. Look out for Rajni Chawla. I've had my eye on her for a while now, and am so glad she made the team. Her handmade flowers are incredible. I really like Tracy McLennon's layout. It's so sweet. Anne Harada has used a very cool technique on her strawberries, and of course Joann Jamieson-Larkin never fails to amaze me with her off the page projects. 

You can also get another little look at the next collection coming out really soon. 

1 comment:

Maire Gamber said...

I love your wonderful card! Look delicious enough to eat! Looking forward to working with you on our HC Team!
Marie