Wednesday, June 13

Another take on the Ringlet Die

Last week I shared this card using the Ringlet Round die from the Romancing the Swirl collection by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.


This week I wanted to use the same die, but in a different way. For the first card, I die cut the piece and adhered it to the front of the card.  I also tilted inon the side. 

This week however, I die directly into my card base. Being an intricate die, I die cut the patterned paper and the card base separately and then matched them, creating a beautiful delicate window effect.  To do this I simply left off the outer and inner border dies. 




I just love how versatile these dies are. There are so many elements to the die set so that you achieve many different designs. Who doesn't love value like that. 

Be sure to check out more stunning samples from the rest of the design team as well. They blow me away every week witht heir amazing creations. I'm so luck to be in such great company,



No comments: