Thursday, June 21

Trefoil Crest from Amazing Paper Grace

Here I am again with another card created with another one of Becca Feeken's gorgeous die designs. Romancing the Swirl from Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders is a phenomenal collection.  I have combined this with the label die from the Giving Occassions die and stamp set. I love how Becca's dies from different collections work so beautifully together. I also love how the white on gold look together. Just that little touch of gold makes this a really elegant card.




This die set is called Trefoil Crest and although it comes in the two sizes, I used just the larger one this time. I cut it from gold mirror card which adds a special touch. The Giving Occasions label was then cut from white cardstock and mounted to the card first with foam dots. I then added the gold Trefoil Crest over the top and arranged it with some of the design behind the label, and the side sections over the top as if it is holding it in place. 

See Becca's Amazing Paper Grace blog for more inspiration.

No comments: