I started out with a 5x7 card base, and layered two co-ordinating patterned papers leaving a small border between them. The third layer is a journaling card from the same collection. I used foam dots on this layer to add dimension.
Both of my frames from the Filigree frames Shape Set were inked with grey ink, then randomly coated in metallic embossing powder. Some of it blew away as I heated (must need new glue), but I actually love the speckled effect that resulted from it. I backed each of the frames in a plain coloured paper to help ground them and create a base for the title.
The titles, butterflies and dragonflies have a coat of gold glitter embossing powder. These turned out even better than I imagined. I originally wanted a matt gold to mimick the gold foil in the paper, but this is what I have, and I love it. It has a really cool texture too.