Thursday, August 23

It's beginning to look a little bit like Christmas

In the crafting world, designers alwasy get a bit of a head start when it come to Christmas. Products are designed and produced months ahead of the actual Christmas season. That works just fine for me, as I love Christmas. Working for Becca Feeken for Amazing Paper Grace feels like Christmas every single day. I am so lucky to get to create with her incredible new Christmas line called A Charming Christmas. You can see the whole collection here>>> 

If you checked out the blog hop last week, you will have gotten a preview of the whole collection. Your lovely comments on the blog tells me that this line will be a winner. 




Today I have combined two different sets to make this card. First of all I used Snowflake Topper Borders. I love the intricacy of htis design, and the rounded shape really appealed to me.  I was totally inspired by Becca's beautiful sample last week, but I aso wanted to try using hte same dies in a different way, hence my centre opening design. Same dies, but a completley different look just proves how flexible this set is. Plus, there is a whole other piece that I didn't even use ...yet!

I also made use of the Holly Jolly Christmas set. The main border piece is amazing and I can't wait to show you that one in action, but for today I used the sentiment and the holly leaves in gold. 

Finally my favorite one that you will see me using lots and lots is the beautiful Cinch and go poinsettia flower. It is seriously so easy to make incredible flowers. The embossed detail is just perfect. 

No comments: