Wednesday, August 29

A little Christmas Sparkle with Amazing Paper Grace



I'm back with another Christmas crafting project to share using the wonderful new collecting A Charming Christmas by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders.


Today I have created a sparkly little gift box using a die set that is called Charming Cottage Box and is designed to be a little gingerbread house box. The set includes doors and windows and even roof shingles. Of course it also has a sweet little gingerbread man and a Christmas tree. You can be sure that I will be making lots of little gingerbread house gifts this year, so be on the lookout for that. 

Today however, I decided to keep it simple and elegant and just use the frame of the house to make a more traditional gift box. From the Charming Cottage Box set, I have used the box frame, and the leaves.


Of course I made lots of beautiful poinsettia flowers using the Cinch and go Poinsettia set.


The holly leaves comes from the Holly Jolly Christmas set.

I used one of the inserts from the Charming Round Tag set for the sentiment at the bottom.


 Go to the Spellbinders website to see the entire collection, and as alwasy check out the amazing work from the rest of the Design Team.

No comments: